Regular Sunday Worship
Holy Eucharist, Rite II – Online
Sundays at 9:00 a.m.
Join the St. Paul’s community online this Sunday morning at 9:00 a.m.
If you are currently local here in the Berkshires and wish to consume the Eucharist at home as part of our Sunday worship, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 413-298-4913. Let us know how many people in your home would like to participate each week; we will deliver to your home enough consecrated hosts for the month.
Questions? Ask Father Sam.
Join us on Zoom.
Meeting ID: 647 333 282 Passcode: 850475
or call 1-646-558-8656 (Meeting ID – 647 333 282)
Sunday, April 25 – Bulletin
You may download the file to your device and/or print a copy.
Wednesday Morning Prayer Online
Wednesdays at 8:30 a.m.
A simple service of Morning Prayers with the St. Paul’s Community.
Join us online
Meeting ID: 86581638808 Passcode: 173902
or call +1 646 558 8656 Meeting ID: 923 2506 4055
Worship in the Church Yard Beginning May 2
After what felt like a long winter, we are excited that the St. Paul’s community will worship together in person again beginning in May. On Sunday, May 2 we will again gather in the church yard to worship together at 10:00 a.m. (Please note the service time change!)
Here are some details about how we will gather safely:
- Please do not come to in-person worship if you are not feeling well.
- Plan to arrive before the service begins.
- Bring your own face mask. (Yes, masks are still required, as we do not know the vaccination status of those who may be in worship.)
- Bring your own chair.
- Bulletins will be available for all, providing everything you need to worship.
- Bring your own water, if you need it.
- Please plan to use the bathroom at home before or after the service – restrooms will be available only for emergencies.
- All worshipers are asked to enter the church yard from the east, either through gate at corner of rectory front yard, or from parking lot between rectory and parish house.
- Ushers will be at the entrance to explain our seating and other procedures.
- If we reach the church yard capacity we may need to turn away those who arrive last.
- You are welcome to greet others while remaining masked and keeping at least 6 feet away, as possible.
- Services will also be broadcast on Zoom: See below for links.
If weather does not allow us to gather in person, the service will be held on Zoom; A rain announcement will be sent to our email list on Sundays, and will also be on the home page of our website and posted at the church.
We realize this is a rather complicated, though now somewhat routine procedure; we undertake these steps out of an abundance of caution, and in a spirit of love and respect for one another. Questions? Please contact Father Sam (email@example.com).