The organ is by Hilborne L. Roosevelt in 1884. Originally containing 258 speaking pipes, it has been enlarged to 1600 speaking pipes while retaining the original tracker action and slider wind chests. Nancy King is our principal organist.
On the south wall, under the organ gallery, are large high-relief panels of “The Singing Children,” replicas of the Luca della Robbia frieze in the Cantoria del Duomo di Firenze (c. 1435).
Our enthusiastic volunteer choir welcomes new participants. For more information, please see the Organist or Priest in Charge.