In this unpredictable time, your church continues to give thanks for and need your support. If you are capable of sending in your pledge, thank you. If you are unable to give at this time, we understand. If you are capable of giving a bit more so we can respond to the needs of our community, we are very grateful. If you are in need, please contact Father Sam at firstname.lastname@example.org or 413-298-7001.
Since we are not gathering in person in community, we ask that you send your gifts in one of three ways:
- Mail a check to St. Paul’s Church, P.O. Box 704, Stockbridge, MA 01262
- Give Online through Realm, our trusted church financial giving site. You can give using a credit/debit card or via a bank draft. Just follow the prompts and you’ll be set.
- Text one of the following options to 73256 on your smartphone. Standard text message rates apply.
- StPaulsStockbridge Pledge $XXX.XX (insert pledge amount) to give towards your Annual Pledge
- StPaulsStockbridge Give $XXX.XX (insert gift amount) to give to the General Fund
- StPaulsStockbridge FoodPantry $XXX.XX (insert gift amount) to give to the Lee Food Pantry
- StPaulsStockbridge Discretionary $XXX.XX (insert gift amount) to give to the Rector’s Discretionary Fund
Please contact the church office (email@example.com) with any questions about giving.
We pray, trusting that God will see us through this season and beyond. Thank you for giving generously to support the ministry of St. Paul’s Church.